A boost converter (step-up converter) is a DC-to DC power converter with an output voltage greater than its input voltage. DC to DC converters are important in portable electronic devices such as cellular phones and laptop computers, which are supplied with power from batteries primarily.
- Power Supply : 3.3-5VDC, not less than 750mA.
- Output voltage : 12-13.8VDC (adjustable by VR1).
- Matrix of input & output parameter :
- input 5VDC./ 300mA. Output 12VDC./ 100mA.(max.)
- input 3.3VDC./ 660mA. Output 12VDC./ 50mA.(max.)
- Max. output current : 100mA.
- Switching frequency : 43kHz.
- Can be adjusted the output voltage.
- Status indicator with LED.
- IC board dimension : 1.83 in. x 1.22 in.
Download Manual Click Here