A programmed microprocessor and a precise digital temperature probe element are used by the FK951 to indicate and control temperature. A relay output controls heating and cooling loads when a user defined preset temperature threshold is exceeded. Applications for the FK951 include automatic fan control, over or under temperature alarm in broiler sheds and temperature control in hatching machines.
- Power supply : 12VDC./max. 100mA.
- Can be set to detect the temperature from -25 C to 100 C.
- Cut-off circuit when the actual temperature is lower or higher than the set temperature.
- Maximum Contact : 1A./220VAC.
- Maximum delay time of operation : 9.59 minutes.
- There is a second connector for another temperature sensor ( not including in the kit).
- IC board dimension : 2.35 in x 3.73 in. display and a loudspeaker for detection.
Download Manual Click Here