This circuit board is for RGB LED Driver Shield experiment as the fundamental programming to control the LED RGB screen. It can be used to connect with sensors such as Temperature Controller, Moisture Indicator, Infrared Receiver Module, Ultrasonic Module. This circuit is adaptable and is able to upgrade to the other form of circuit such as Distance measurement circuit, Moisture Indicator.
- Power Supply direct from Microcontroller Board. (For LED RGB Driver circuit, can be used the 12VDC external power supply)
- Maximum LED driving current is 16 mA.
- The circuit can be used with Microcontroller Board such as Arduino UNO R3.
- The circuit board is composed with 3 sets which are 1 piece of LED RGB Driver, 3 pieces of Switch and Sensor Connector such as Temperature Controller, Moisture Indicator, Infrared Receiver Module.
- PCB dimension : 2.17” x 2.05”
Download manual click here