This circuit is a Digital Audio Player which can be activated by the passing of the object through the sensor. Any voice not more than 680 seconds in duration can be digitally recorded on to the IC1 via MIC or external signal input. This circuit can be incorporated with the donation box to give out some gratitude message or music etc., every time the donation was granted through the sensor.
- Power supply : 12VDC.
- At standby stage the circuit consumes about 30mA and at working stage about 190mA. at speaker 8-ohm 0.25W.
- Time record : max. 680 seconds.
- Select record signal from MIC or the external signal.
- Build-in on-board audio power amplifier 8 watts.
- PCB dimensions of RX sensor unit : 1.41 in x 2.00 in.
- PCB dimensions of TX sensor unit : 0.44 in x 2.00 in.
- PCB dimensions of voice recorder unit : 2.00 in x 4.29 in.
Download manual click here