This circuit can record (in digital format) and play back any voices which were then stored in the IC (APR33AX_C2). The playing back voices can be used in public relations and advertising campaigns as well as the humanization of a donation box.
- Power supply : 12VDC.
- Current consumption (with 8-ohm, 0.25W. loud speaker) : 20mA. (standby mode), 160mA. (working mode).
- Maximun number of the recorded messages : 8 messages.
- Time duration : 680 seconds.
- Input sources : 1) external line 2) MIC.
- Build-in audio power amplifier 8 watts.
- PCB dimensions : 2.00 in x 4.29 in.
Download manual click here