This circuit is a Digital Audio Player which can be activated by the passing of the object through the sensor. This circuit can be incorporated with the donation box to give out some gratitude message or music etc., every time the donation was granted through the sensor.
- Power supply : 12VDC.
- At standby stage the circuit consumes about 15mA and at working stage about 250mA. at speaker 8-ohm 0.25W.
- Time record : max. 80 seconds.
- Select record signal from MIC or the external signal.
- Build-in on-board audio power amplifier.
- PCB dimensions of RX sensor unit : 1.41 in x 2.00 in.
- PCB dimensions of TX sensor unit : 0.44 in x 2.00 in.
- PCB dimensions of voice recorder unit : 2.00 in x 3.49 in.