MXA085 is an automatical emergency call circuit which working with the sensors, such as Magnetic switches. This circuit will make a phone call to the numbers that have been set automatically when the sensor is working. This circuit is suitable to be installed in high security location; for example, shelter, factory etc.
- Power supply : 12VDC 70mA.
- Current consumption at standby : 17mA. @ 9VDC, 60mA (working) @ 9VDC.
- Current consumption at working : 45mA. (connect the sound recorder circuit) and 30mA. (disconnect the sound recorder circuit).
- Use with the telephone tone system only.
- It can be set the alarm time maximum 3 minutes.
- It can be set the number of redial maximum 9 times.
- Use with the digit telephone number from 1 to 12 digits, and able to set up 5 maximum numbers.
- There is a connector point for FK941 to send a voice message about 20-60 sec.
- PCB dimensions : 3.59x2.99 in.
Download manual click here