This uniquely designed circuit uses IC microcontroller for controlling the operation with a built-in soft-start to prevent electric shock. In addition, voltage control and mosfet driver circuits are provided to increase working efficiency in both high and low frequency plus resistant to noisy signal.
- Motor speed : Using IC microcontroller PWM (Pulse With Modulation) for motor speed control.
- Built-in soft start for protecting electric shock when supply the voltage.
- There is the limit voltage circuit at the gate of mosfet for protecting the over voltage and noisy signal.
- Using the mosfet driver circuit to greatly increase working efficiency of the circuit in the low-high frequency to 12.8kHz.
- Power supply : 8-30VDC. (select by jumper and motor).
- Load voltage : 8-30VDC./ 30A. max.
- PWM duty cycle : adjustable from 0% to 100%.
- PCB dimensions : 3.83 x 1.57 in.
Download manual click here