It is a UHF remote control circuit compatible with electric appliances, composed of two channels for turning on and off, for instances, light, electric fan etc.
- Power supply : 12VDC.
- At standby stage the circuit consumes about 15mA and at working stage about 80mA.
- UHF wave is the medium of control.
- For outdoor use, and with an antenna, the control capability ranges up to 30m.
- Two channels are provided for controlling two electric appliances. The highest power consumption for each channel is 1A.
- Five optional modes of control can be set ; Mode on, Mode off, Mode push-on push-off, Mode alternatively work and Mode push-on release-off.
- Can be used with the remote control MAXXTRONIC MXA108.
- PCB dimensions of control unit : 2.04 in x 2.27 in.
Download manual click here