It is a UHF remote control circuit compatible with electric appliances, composed of six channels for turning on and off, for instances, light, electric fan etc.
- Power supply : 12VDC.
- At standby stage the circuit consumes about 15mA and at working stage about 250mA.
- UHF wave is the medium of control.
- For outdoor use, and with an antenna, the control capability ranges up to 30m.
- Six channels are provided for controlling six electric appliances. The highest power consumption for each channel is 1A.
- Six optional modes of control can be set ; Mode on, Mode off, Mode push-on push-off, Mode alternatively work, Mode push-on release-off and Mode off all.
- Can be used with the remote control MAXXTRONIC MXA108.
- PCB dimensions of control unit : 3.87 in x 4.38 in.
Download manual click here