This experimental board is suitable for studying and learning both electronic circuits and computer programming.
Benefits of learning
- Learn about how to operate an application on a mobile phone.
- Learn about ARDUINO programming for control electronic circuits.
- Learn and develop work orders through the Internet of Things (IoT) system.
- Power supply : 5VDC.
- Electric current consumption : 500mA.
- Applications can be used on mobile phones to control the experimental board via Wi-Fi.
- There are 6 LEDs for display and there are 3 switches for control (the user can be select LED or switch via jumper).
- There is 1 photo transistor.
- There are buzzer speakers for testing.
- IC board dimension : 2.98 in x 3.10 in.
Download manual click here
Download source code click here
Download driver click here