CODE 1140 is a control circuit that uses WiFi system as a carrier to communicate. Makes the control more stable and faster.
- Power supply : 4 rechargeable AA batteries (not included).
- Electric current consumption : 300mA.
- Can be used as a controller for electrical equipment via WiFi system.
- There are 5 control buttons.
- There is an LED showing the status of pressing buttons and entering the circuit.
- In order to use the robot controller, it must be used with the robot code FK1130 only.
- PCB dimension : 2.37 in x 4.28 in.
Download manual click here
Download source code click here
Download driver click here