DSP AM/FM RADIO RECEIVER KIT
This circuit is a DSP (Digital Signal Processing) radio circuit that uses selective adjustment. Stations by changing the voltage which is different from choosing a conventional station that uses adjustable the capacitance. This circuit uses only one controller IC, can operate as AM and FM radio, so the circuit can be easily built and assembled for newbies as well.
- Power supply : 4.5-6VDC.
- Electric current consumption : 200mA. (max.)
- There is a switch to choose to AM or FM stations.
- Use adjustable resistors To adjust the station selection.
- Use adjustable resistor In reducing the sound acceleration.
- Use the DSP radio receiver IC with internal receiver and controller.
- Has a power amplifier within 0.6 watts at 6 volts.
- PCB dimension : 2.85 in x 2.21 in