The melody door bell circuit is the melody generator which is held permanently in a Read Only Memory (ROM) on a microchip carrier inserted into the IC voice.
- Power supply : 3-5VDC.
- Electric current consumption : 100mA (max.)
- There are 4 melody for selecting (Jingle bell, It is a small world, Cuckoo and For alice).
- Can be selected the operation by operating only one melody or work all 4 melody in order.
- It has the sensor connector to receive control signals from external sensor (FK515, MXA112 and MXA115 etc.).
- Recommended housing : FB03 or FB28
- PCB dimensions : 1.26” X 1.38”
Download manual click here