The MP3 sound circuit is designed to be connected to various sensors, utilizing IC for its operation. The circuit functions by receiving signals from sensors to trigger the playing of sound messages. It is commonly used with motion detection sensors to play welcome messages, various alerts, or interfaced with Coin Acceptor to generate sound messages for donation boxes, and etc.
- Power supply : 5VDC, maximum current consumption of 250mA.
- Sensor connection points can receive both positive (H) and negative (L) logic signals.
- Two operating modes can be selected : One-time mode and Loop mode is activated when the sensor signal remains active.
- The module can record MP3 files with a maximum size of 4 MB.
- Circuit board dimensions : 2.40 inches x 2.58 inches.
Download manual click here