This circuit is designed to be connected to a motion detection sensor. The output signal of the sensor triggers the circuit to operate and send out audio messages. Mostly, it is used to display welcoming messages, various alerts, or to connect with Coin Acceptor to create audio messages for a donation box, etc.
- Power supply : 5VDC, maximum current consumption of 250mA.
- Sensor connection points can receive both positive (H) and negative (L) logic signals.
- Detection Range : Up to 2.5 meters.
- The sensor module includes LEDs that indicate the detection status.
- Two operating modes can be selected : One-time mode and Loop mode is activated when the sensor signal remains active.
- The module is capable of recording MP3 files with a maximum size of 4 MB.
- Circuit board dimensions : 2.40 inches x 2.58 inches.
Download manual click here