This circuit is designed to be connected to various sensors. The output signal of the sensor triggers the circuit to operate and send out audio messages. Mostly, it is used to display welcoming messages, various alerts, or to connect with Coin Acceptor to create audio messages for a donation box, etc.
- Power supply : 5VDC, maximum current consumption around 250mA.
- Sensor connection point can handle positive signals from 3-12 volts.
- Option to record audio from a microphone or an external source.
- Maximum audio recording time is 680 seconds.
- The circuit includes a 5-watt audio amplifier.
- Circuit board dimensions: 3.14 inches x 1.49 inches.
Download manual click here