This circuit is used to connect to a motion sensor. Its operation involves taking signals from the output of the sensor and triggering the circuit to produce sound messages. It is commonly used to display welcoming messages, various notifications, or connect to Coin Acceptor to create sound messages for a donation box, etc.
- Power supply : 5VDC, maximum current consumption around 250mA.
- Sensor connection point can handle positive signals from 3-12 volts.
- Detection Range : Up to 2.5 meters.
- Option to record audio from a microphone or an external source.
- Maximum audio recording time is 680 seconds.
- The circuit includes a 5-watt audio amplifier.
- Circuit board dimensions: 3.14 inches x 1.49 inches.
Download manual click here