This circuit uses a sensor to detect objects passing through it and then sends a signal to activate the circuit. It is commonly used in various donation boxes, thank-you boxes, savings banks, and more.
- Power supply : 5VDC, maximum current consumption around 250mA.
- Sensor connection point limit positive signals from 3-12 volts.
- Detection Range : Up to 1.5 centimeters.
- Option to record audio from a microphone or an external source.
- Maximum audio recording time is 680 seconds.
- The circuit includes a 5-watt audio amplifier.
- Circuit board dimensions: 3.14 inches x 1.49 inches.
Download manual click here