Julius

Julius

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

[email protected]

Problem with MXA042 Flame Detector board (1196 อ่าน)

12 พ.ค. 2563 20:06

I purchased a MXA-042 flame detector board and am having a problem with it. Everything was connected and working on a clean 12V supply. After 15 minutes of positive flame detection, the board stopped detecting flame. I purchased the board through one of your venders but they are not being cooperative on a replacement. I sent the board, along with documentation of the test circuit, back to them but no response from them and no resolution. Now I'm out a board and no replacement was offered. I purchased another board because I needed to get this project up and running. That board has run flawlessly for well over 72 hours. How can I obtain a replacenet for the defective board? What are my options?

Julius

Julius

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

[email protected]

Admin_support

Admin_support

ผู้ดูแล

[email protected]

13 พ.ค. 2563 08:45 #1

What shop did you buy from? I will carry out tracking and notify you again.

Admin_support

Admin_support

ผู้ดูแล

[email protected]

Julius

Julius

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

[email protected]

14 พ.ค. 2563 06:52 #2

The board was purchased through Bob at Bakatronics on April 18th on order number 24519. It was sent back to them on May 1st and was received on May 5th. Bob's initial response was "I have never had a bad board so obviously you overvoltaged it". I can assure you that this was not the case. The supply used was a very well regulated supply with no noticable ripple seen at full load and a solid voltage of 12.2V when in opperation. Load v/s no load variation is less then .1V. I have not heard back from them since sending the board back.

The board was sent to:

Bakatronics LLC

PO Box 4673

Wallingford, CT 06492

Julius

Julius

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

[email protected]

Admin_support

Admin_support

ผู้ดูแล

[email protected]

15 พ.ค. 2563 16:03 #3

Thank you for your information. I will continue the investigation.

Admin_support

Admin_support

ผู้ดูแล

[email protected]

Julius

Julius

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

[email protected]

5 มิ.ย. 2563 20:52 #4

Still no resolution to this problem. Seems like Future Kit doesn't support their products when they're defective. Very sad as I was hoping for better.

Julius

Julius

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

[email protected]

Julius

Julius

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

[email protected]

20 มิ.ย. 2563 21:07 #5

The vendor did replace the board and that one is now working. One other board exhibited the same issue and I found that TR4 was damaged in the same way. I replaced the trasistor with a more robust NTE 128P and that has remained in opperation for more than a week without any issues. Two boards that have had TR4 fail is not a coicidence. I have 4 boards on a test run to see if the units with upgraded TR4's last longer. Two of the boards are stock while two of the boards have the upgraded transistor. All 4 boards are being supplied power by the same Sony 12V power supply.

Julius

Julius

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

[email protected]

เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้